If you are a beginner, and is hesitant towards learning Quran, or has never found time to read and learn Quran, then EAalim Online has designed this short course Quran Reading Essentials especially for you. We articulate this course for students who wish to take their first steps into learning to read and write the Arabic script of the Quran starting from the Alphabet with its (Makhraj) correct pronunciations.
- In this course we cover learning the letters, vowel and the basic rules needed for Quran reading.
- Quran reading expertise in less time
- Quran from teachers who can teach in an easy way
- How to pronounce Arabic letters, Alphabets with Makhraj
So, at the end of the Course; you will be expert in following.
- Session 1: Quran reading importance & the Arabic Alphabet (points of articulation).
- Session 2: Initial Shapes of connecting letters & Joining and combining two or more letters.
- Session 3: Arabic Short Vowels (Fathah, Kesera & Damma) with single & joining letters.
- Session 4: Tanween (Double Fathah, Kesera & Damma)
- Session 5: Long Vowel Letters (Huroof-e-Maddah) & Leen Letters.
- Session 6: Rule of Sukoon (jazm), Rule of Shaddah
|Date:||Saturday / Sunday|
|Teacher’s Portfolio||Our Male Teachers|
|Course Duration||6-7 weeks|
|Class Duration:||1 Hour 15 Minutes (each class)|
|Course Start Time:||3:00:00 PM (Time zone EST / EDT)|
|Course End Time:||4:15:00 PM (Time zone EST / EDT)|
Important Things to Know
This will be a group class, so you will be having great chance to discuss with your fellow what you studied.
This course is specific for males so only males can register for this class.
This class will be taken by male teachers only.