If you have done a primary course of tajweed and want to move a step forward to a higher level, than EAalim Online has designed this short course Tajweed Master especially for you.
This short course is the right choice for those who want to learn:
- A higher level of Tajweed
- Tajweed from teachers who can teach in an easy way
- How to pronounce Arabic letters
- Implement Quran basics and tajweed rules to perfect mode of recitation
- Short Surah and Verse which you can easily recite in your prayer.
- At the end of the course the student will be able to read the Quran and identify the accurate rules of tajweed
- The reader will also learn to automatically identify the different rules which require accuracy whilst reading or listening to the Quran.
- This course will help the student read the Quran on a higher level of tilawah.
A List of the Names of the Surahs (Chapters) of the Holy Quran which are included in the course:
- Session 1: Surah Al-Humazah, Al-Fajr & Al-Balad
- Session 2: Surah Al-Qari’ah, At-Takathur & Al-Inshirah
- Session 3: Surah Abasa, At-Takwir & Al-Infitar
- Session 4: Surah At-Tatfif, Al-Inshiqaq & Al-Buruj
- Session 5: Surah At-Tariq, Ash-Shams & Al-Ghashiyah
- Session 6: Surah Al-A’la, Al-Mulk
|Date:||Saturday / Sunday|
|Teacher’s Portfolio||Our Male Teachers|
|Courses Duration||6-7 weeks|
|Class Duration:||1 Hour 15 Minutes (each class)|
|Course Start Time:||5:00:00 PM (Time zone EST / EDT)|
|Course End Time:||6:15:00 PM (Time zone EST / EDT)|
Important Things to Know
This will be a group class, so you will be having great chance to discuss with your fellow what you studied.
This course is specific for males so only males can register for this class.
This class will be taken by male teacher only.